NICU Registered Nurse
|Job Title:||NICU Registered Nurse|
|Duration:||Dependent on Visa|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
NICU Trained Registered Nurse
About the Role:
Great opportunity for a qualified, experienced Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse to join a state of the art Maternity Services Unit in one of Sydney's most prestigious Private Hospitals - Hurstville Private Hospital.
Working in our Special Care Nursery, you will be responsible for looking after babies from 32 weeks onwards. This includes experience of resuscitation of newborns, caring for newborns requiring non-invasive ventilation and maintaining the newborn while awaiting transfer by the Neonatal Emergency Transfer Service team.
Minimum Requirements for the Role:
- Must have over 2 years experience working in a NICU environment
- Registered Nurse, with AHPRA registration.
- Over three years experience in an acute hospital environment within the UK / Ireland.
Hurstville Maternity Hospital offers:
- Meet you and your family when you arrive at the airport, delivering you safely to your new home.
- Two weeks free temporary accommodation in the area to allow you to organise your own accommodation.
- Re-imbursement for relocation expenses up to $5000 AUD if you stay with the organisation for over a year or more
- TSS or PR nomination
- Competitive Salary - ($63,876 to $89,707 AUD) DOE
ICE Group can offer you support in the whole recruitment and transition to Australia process, which can take 6 to 12 months to complete (shorter if you already have your AHPRA registration). With over 16 yrs. experience in overseas nurse recruitment, we can provide advice and guidance to make your transition easier.
Contact me for more information:
If you need more information before sending in your CV - Contact me - Elizabeth Cox on 087 1251531 (phone, text or whatsapp) or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
CT ICU Registered Nurse
Salary: $1228 to $1725 AUD
Registered Nurse - Anaesthetic / Anesthetic
Registered Nurse - Working Holiday Visa - Australia
Salary: €40K plus DOE
Salary: $62,620 - $87,926 AUD