|Job Title:||Materials Planner (MRP Systems)|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Production Planner / MRP Specialist
Why would you want this role?
If you want an opportunity where you can take ownership and responsibility for the MRP system within a large Multinational Organisation. This role is focused on Material Planning processes and systems in order to ensure and maximise the lean production approach. Additionally, this role will support NPI projects, providing important timely information on materials and pricing. Also if you want to have a seat at the decision-making table, this role reports directly to the General Manager and works closely with the management team including Business Development, Production, and Finance Managers.
What you need:
- Expert experience in MRP systems, implementing processes and solutions using MRP system.
- Over 5 years experience working with MRP software Implementations and business workflow projects.
- Excellent project management abilities and a lean / six sigma approach to operations.
- Background in Business or Supply Chain demonstrating a strong commercial awareness.
- The strong process-driven mindset with the ability to maximise MRP systems to increase efficiencies and improve processes.
What is next?
If you are still interested and keen to find out more - then contact us in ICE Group where we can have a confidential conversation about the role, and send you on a full job description.