CT ICU Registered Nurse
|Job Title:||CT ICU Registered Nurse|
|Salary:||$1228 to $1725 AUD|
|Duration:||Dependent on Visa|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Cardiac Thoracic ICU - RN (Registered Nurse)
About the Role:
Hurstville Private Hospital, are looking to expand its expertise in the area of CT ICU. Building on their established expertise in Cardiac Care Health Centre. Hurstville Private Heart Centre is one of South of Sydney's leading and newest referral centres for advanced Cardiac Care. Hurstville follow a collaborative model of care, and offer non surgical interventional treatment, as well as cardiac and CT surgery treatment options. They have access to the industry's most advanced medical devices, therapies and treatment options.
Minimum Requirements for the Role:
- Must have over 2 to 3 years RN experience in a CT ICU environment.
- Experience in caring for patients with multiple chest tubes, epidcardial pacemakers, intra-aortic balloon pumps and patients requiring ventilator support.
- Demonstrated experience of monitoring patient's hemodynamic stability.
- Administration of relevant medications within criticial care setting.
- AHPRA registration, or 'in principle' registration.
- Salary level of $1,228 to $1,725 per week depending on years of experience
- Meet and Greet at the airport bringing you to your accommodation.
- 2 weeks free temporary accommodation locally
- If you stay longer than 1 year, you can look for reimbursement of your relocation expenses up to $5,000 AUD.
- Sponsorship for PR or other visas if required.
- 9.5% on top of salary for your pension fund
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available