|Job Title:||Assistant Director of Nursing (Palliative Care)|
|Salary:||53,589 to 64,170|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Assistant Director of Nursing (Palliative Care)
About the Role:
Join our expanding team and services, to ensure our Nursing Department meets the needs of our service users. The primary role of the ADON is to organise, develop and direct the overall operations of the Nursing Department.
About the Service:
Our client offers three main areas of service including Inpatient Unit - which will be doubling in size, Day Care Unit - operating 3 days a week and Home Care - supporting Galway City and County, and expanding into Mayo.
Requirements for the Role:
- NMBI Registered
- Level 8 or 9 Post Graduate Qualification in Palliative Care (essential)
- Formal Management Qualification
- 8 years post registration experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in nursing management (CNM3), where at least 3 were within the area of Palliative care.
- Demonstrated evidence of continuing professional development
- 39 Hours per week, 5/5
- 53,589 to 64,170 Euros or 47,748 to 57,175
- Benefits in line with Irish Public Pay Awards