Boston Scientific Galway is part of their Cardiovascular group, manufacturing key product lines that include drug-eluting stents, biliary stents, and catheters. It is the largest Boston Scientific facility in Ireland, and the largest manufacturing facility in Boston Scientific's global plant network. They manufacture more than 3 million life-saving devices a year, shipped to all corners of the globe.
20 minutes from Galway City Centre
- Outstanding Best Practice in HR Leadership and Innovation at the Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIDP) Awards in 2012
- Engineers Ireland Professional Development "Company of the Year" 2010
- Multinational Exporter of the Year Award from Irish Exporters Association 2010
- Accredited Employer status by Engineers Ireland
Employees at the Galway site have raised over €2 million for local charities including COPE Galway, Ability West, Console, Ábalta, and many more.
We recognize that good health, financial wellness and security are all critical to a productive workforce and support an ongoing culture of health. Our benefit plans are built to enable high performing talent, support a work/life balance, promote wellbeing, and create an inclusive work environment based on unique cultures.
- Located in the Ballybrit Business Park next to the famous Ballybrit Racecourse
- The Galway facility was established in 1994 on the former site of the Wilson tennis racquet manufacturing plant
- Free onsite parking
- Costa Coffee
- Active Engineering Society with monthly calendar of events
Do you want to change people's lives? Set the bar in creating high quality medical device products in Ireland? Have a desire to make a difference in your community? You might be interested in apply...More