Become an ICE Group Temp
I am a:
Congratulations to our Temp of the Year - Delia Breathnach!
Temping is much more than just last-minute cover or a way of covering maternity leave. In today's competitive environment, businesses strategically use temporary staff to boost their productivity. Companies consider temps to be an asset to the team and treat them as any other employee.
For those considering a career change temping can be an extremely effective way to break into a field. Many people nowadays enjoy moving from one assignment to another, and proactively seek temporary work.
- Flexibility - Temping gives you control over your working life, assignments range from one day to one year. This means you can work for 6 months and then go travelling or work seasonally if it suits you.
- Enhance Your Skills – Temping is excellent for broadening your skillset. You can expand on an existing skill or discover a new area of strength.
- Better Pay – As a temp, you are paid by the hour, not a set salary, so the more you work the more you earn. In today’s buoyant market temps are often paid better than permanent employees.
- Change Career – Temping is an opportunity to try a different area that interests you with a minimum commitment
- Varied Work Experience – You can work in different industries and experience different approaches to management and organisation which you can apply to your next position or use to improve the way you work.
If you are interested in becoming an ICE Temp, simply fill in the form below. For companies and employers, call us today on 091 475 100 for more information.
We supply a large number of businesses in the Galway, Mayo and Sligo area with temporary agency workers from 1-day cover to 12-month contracts. All candidates have been interviewed, skills tested and reference checked by an experienced Recruitment Consultant.
Some of the advantages of having temporary agency workers are:
Call us today on 091 475 100 for more information.