In an effort to support you in your Job Search, Galway Executive Skillnet are delivering a new SkillsConnect programme aimed at improving jobseekers prospects of succeeding in the Medical Device industry.
MedTech Operator Programme
The programme is free of charge for all eligible participants and is provided by Galway Executive Skillnet.
With manufacturing a key part of the economy in Galway, and an essential service for the country moving forward, over the 15 weeks of this programme and a 4-week work placement, participants will gain valuable experience in:
- Quality Standards and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Cleanroom Operations
- Packaging and Labelling
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Career Guidance and Work Placement
For more detailed information, contact email@example.com.
How do I avail of this amazing opportunity?
Need More Information?
The learning programme will run for a total of 15 weeks. It will be a blended programme including online delivery and onsite in a cleanroom facility in Galway City (subject to public health guidelines).
100% attendance is expected. In addition, you will have access to a 1:1 career advisor, as well as a course mentor.
A key part of this programme is a work placement in a MedTech / manufacturing company for a four-week period.
This will happen AFTER your 15-week learning is complete, and as part of the programme, your career advisor will assist you to find your work placement.
- Enthusiasm and motivation to participate in the blended learning approach which will include online classes as well as classroom-based learning.
- Commitment to an intensive programme and a willingness to undertake independent study to re-skill / upskill.
- You must not be working.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland, holding either EU or EEA Citizenship, or the appropriate immigration permit (stamp 4).
- Must have Laptop / Computer with a camera to actively participate within an on-line learning platform, as well as suitable internet capability.