Pharmacy Sales Assistant - Free Course
Galway Roscommon Education and Training Board (GRETB) will be running a Free Pharmacy Sales Assistant for Jobseekers in Roscommon starting in April.
Education: Applicants must have achieved a QQI Level 3 Major Award or its equivalent.
Aptitude: A good standard of written and spoken English and attention to detail are essential.
Previous Experience: N/A
- Explain a range of information technology concepts and terminology; describe the impact of information technology on personal, working and community life; manage files, folders and directories; navigate specific internet sites; create and manage a personal email account and develop skills in data entry and word processing.
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and competence in a retail selling environment.
- Order, store and monitor goods correctly for the retail sector.
- Process a range of payment procedures within a retail environment. provide effective customer service within a range of commercial and voluntary environments.
- Learners will attain a level of competence that will enable them to operate independently under general supervision. Communicate verbally and non-verbally in routine everyday tasks, and in work-related tasks.
- Use Over the Counter Product Knowledge to sell effectively.
- Act as an effective member of a team, completing team-related tasks under instruction, while taking responsibility for own activities and actions.
- Explain the related science of a range of grooming and skincare issues and recommend relevant products effectively.
- Work with an organisation carrying out vocationally related tasks over a defined period of time, with some independence while under direction.
- Plan and achieve realistic work goals..
For more information, please complete the form below and a member of our Training Team will be in touch.
Alternatively, call 091 546700 or email email@example.com
Ireland’s European Structural and Investment Funds Programmes 2014-2020 Co-funded by the Irish Government and the European Union.