Validation Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Validation Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||Hourly rate DOE|
|Contact Name:||Brid Connolly|
6 month contract working as part of the Quality Team, the post-holder will have responsibility for ensuring the on-going validation compliance of equipment, systems and processes.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Management & Co-ordination of product / process validation activities with internal departments, external contractors, customers & suppliers per the MVP and project plans.
- Work directly with customer validation representatives to define inputs and requirements to the MVP.
- Generate validation documentation (MVP, DOE, IQ, OQ, PQ and process characterisation studies & validation reports)
- Maintain complete and accurate documentary evidence concerning Qualification and Validation exercises.
- Ensure consistency on validation/qualification approach across systems and projects.
- Review and approve changes to equipment, process, utilities, methods and computerised systems to ensure the validation status of equipment is maintained.
- Ensure validation documents and templates are up-to-date, focusing on continuous improvement.
- Ensure all results and data are correct and follow-up on any gaps or discrepancies.
- Assist in the execution of protocols for new product introduction, product transfers, equipment, process, utilities, methods and computerised systems.
- Review, preparation & approval of deviations and change controls.
- Conduct equipment, process, and systems validation activities in compliance with US and EU regulations, global procedures and EHS requirements.
- Maintain on-going understanding and knowledge of the latest regulatory requirements for validation in compliance with EU/U.S. regulations and guidance documents.
- Provide guidance and direction in the preparation and execution of validation activities, including carrying out training to staff across various functions.
- Present validation systems at internal and external audits and support quality assurance programmes.
- Responsible for QMS implementation activities required for new product introduction / product transfers and support the Quality function with any additional assigned QMS activities.
- Degree in Science/Engineering with 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within the Medical Devices or related Healthcare industry.
- Good knowledge of ISO and FDA quality requirements.
- Understanding of validation concepts and documentation with validation experience preferable.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to advise and influence.
- Excellent attention to detail and report-writing ability.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- A general knowledge and experience of statistical analysis methods is an advantage including Minitab use.
- Experience in completing Gauge R&R Studies and evaluation / analysis.
- Experience of continuous improvement tools such as Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt qualified).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Quality Assurance Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer
West Of Ireland
Regulatory Affairs & Quality Compliance Engineer
Salary: €30 - 45k, DOE
West of Ireland
Regulatory Affairs & Quality Compliance Consultant
Salary: Salary NEG, DOE