|Job Title:||Training Room Supervisor & Course Adviser|
|Salary:||Dependent on Experience|
|Start Date:||29th May 2017|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
Based in Sligo an exciting opportunity for an office based admin & sales role in an internationally recognised training organisation.
The Pitman Training Supervisor/ Course Adviser is responsible for the supervision of Pitman Training students, the sale and promotion of Pitman Training courses, and the general housekeeping of the Pitman Training room(s).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales and profitability targets by generating sales
- Maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients and customers
- Visiting potential customers and clients demonstrating the benefits of our courses
- Address any concerns that new and existing customers may have
- Promote sales and services of the company
- Advise and inform customers of the services available
- Provide follow up and after sales service to new and existing customers
- Acquiring information about what customers want and need in the market
- Know the competition and have good knowledge of the market
- Provide reviews, reports and sales performance records to management
- Any other duties which may be assigned to you
- Professional qualifications in Business or equivalent work experience
- Previous customer service experience
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Knowledge of sales & marketing principles and practices
- Excellent communicator/strong effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and can cope well under the pressure of working in a fast paced environment
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi task
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to identify student needs
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data
- Problem Solving
- Influence individuals
This is a permanent postion in our Sligo office.
Please apply by sending you CV through our website!