|Start Date:||May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Our client company are seeking to engage an experienced Systems Trainer / On Boarding Specialist to be part of a growing team where you will be rewarded with a fun yet professional working environment that offers excellent career opportunities.
To this point, training has been provided by development staff. However, because of the company's continued growth, this task is now becoming a full time position in the company.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Not essential but desirable:
Sports management, leisure management, business management, sales experience, sports club management experience, computer experience. Knowledge of Irish sporting sector
- Clear communication is the primary skill, written and oral, required for this position.
- Ability and experience to develop and deliver system training using web technologies like GoToMeeting, Skype etc.
- Flexibility around evening and weekend work.
- Experience working in the voluntary sector, especially sports related, is desired.
- A strong work ethic.
- The determination and tenacity to succeed.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Fluent English
Click 'Apply Now' above to submit your CV.