|Job Title:||Technical Customer Support (Finance)|
|Duration:||Initial 6 Month Contract|
|Contact Name:||Harry Ruane|
6 Month initial position with full time role for the right candidate
Our Rathgar-based Client is embarking on an exciting phase of market development and is in poll position to provide both Banks and Brokers with full end to end electronic trading for mortgages.
Role: To provide front line technical support to our Irish wide base of Mortgage Brokers and Lenders.
- Responsible for assisting customers resolve technical difficulties over the telephone in a helpful and speedy manner.
- Provide frontline telephone support on all products.
- Assist our Brokers with new Bank rollout’s of mortgage applications and document management systems.
- Responsible for dealing with emails and other methods of broker contact.
- Responsible for taking accurate notes on faults and escalating to our T2 Agents for resolution.
- Maintain mortgage products on our research system.
Skills required: It is essential that candidates applying for the role possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills and professional telephone manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with native English language skills.
- A problem solver for the customer and apply great customer service skills at all times.
- A logical approach to handling different incidents and situations and understanding of different IT concepts/environments.
- Able to work proactively and calmly under pressure.
- Previous experience from a helpdesk or call-centre environment a positive
- Experience with Microsoft products and knowledge of PC hardware
- Knowledge of PC hardware
Simply click 'Apply Now' above to submit your CV to our Recruitment Team.