Production and Logistics Administrator
|Job Title:||Production and Logistics Administrator|
|Salary:||€12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
Our client in Sligo Town are looking for Production and Logistic Administrators to provide support and assistance where required.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 (Subject to change due to business need)
- General office administration.
- Management of reports.
- Monitoring and reporting on stock and/or customer orders to support production and procurement planning.
- Inventory Management - ensuring that all customer orders are fulfilled to deadlines.
- Improve record accuracy.
- Support Plant and Department KPI’s.
- Support the management of the Customer Service Department.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and the effective use of priority management skills.
- The ability to prioritise multiple projects.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in a business/manufacturing environment.
- Highly proficient using MS Access database.
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Excel, MS Word and Opera.
- Previous Planning and or Logistics experience desirable but not necessary.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Production Operator (Co Leitrim)
Salary: On Application
Temp Administrator / Receptionist
Process Operator - (Day Shift)
Salary: Discussed On Enquiry
Process Operators - Night Shift
Salary: Salary Explained on Enquiry
Customer Service & Administration
Western Management Centre Galway