|Job Title:||Summer Jobs - Engineering Students/ Graduates|
|Contact Name:||Dean Flynn|
Our Client specialises in automated manufacturing and provides manufacturing and assembly services, logistics solutions and technical support throughout the various stages of product development.
The Process Operator is responsible for operating equipment, assembling products, handling products, quality checks, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures
- Must have obtained Leaving Certificate Standard or equivalent in work experience
- Must be flexible for shift work and ability to move shift pattern
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Must provide minimum of 2 relevant work/academic reference
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Organisational abilities
- Intermediate PC Skills
- Good team building skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
These are temporary contracts - with opportunity to progress to permanent employment as suitable positions arise.