Service Repair Engineer
|Job Title:||Service Repair Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Harry Ruane|
The Service Repair Engineer will have the responsibility to test, inspect and repair Customer Returned Product. To insure repaired product meets workmanship standards and product specifications. Complete all necessary documents/reports associated with Product Returns.
- Provide technical support to customers and attend sites as and when required.
- Provide status up-dates to customer requests in a timely manner.
- To monitor and control warranty costs.
- They will collect; monitor and report specified KPI data.
- Support all Quality Department personnel when required.
- The setup and test of products in order to facilitate Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) as required by customer contracts prior to shipment of orders
Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team environment and the ability to work on own initiative.
Good communication skills – including written and verbal technical skills
Computer skills including Microsoft related programs such as Excel, Word.
Demonstrated proficiency to debug and test to a level required, to resolve/investigate defects and generate a detailed report.
Capacity for multi-tasking and working to fixed deadlines.
Demonstrate confidence in the ability to communicate to clients.
Availability to travel with short notice
1+ year’s minimum Experience within a manufacturing environment with good organizational abilities.
3+ years work experience in a similar role.
Competent in working with ERP systems (SAP preferred)
3rd level qualification in Electronic Engineering. - preferred
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available