RCV Helper - Ballina
|Job Title:||RCV Helper - Ballina|
|Contact Name:||Mary FitzPatrick|
Refuse Collection Vehicle Helper
We have a vacancy for a Refuse Collection Vehicle Helper in Ballina Co.Mayo, on an initial three-month contract.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- A valid Safe Pass and Driving Licence.
- Collecting and emptying refuse bins and bags on/off vehicles in a safe manner and assist the Driver in carrying out their role.
- Be 100% compliant with health, safety, smoking regulations and environmental requirements.
- Assist driver in carrying out required vehicle checks as required on daily or weekly basis in accordance with company policy.
- Assist driver in maintaining vehicle cleanliness, inside and out.
- Assist driver in navigating difficult locations or driving conditions.
- Communicate courteously with customers and relay information that could potentially improve customer service or route optimisation to relevant supervisor.
- Ensure customer sites are not littered in any way and ensure spillages or debris are cleared away
- Maintain written and electronic records where required e.g service dockets, worksheets, timesheets etc.
- Ensure that customer bins and property are treated with respect, and Bin is returned to where it was removed from.
- Assist in training new personnel, as required.
- Participate in company training programmes as requested.
- Treat customers and work colleagues with dignity and respect at all times.
- Any other miscellaneous duties that may be requested of you by management from time to time.
Are you a fit for this job?
Click 'Apply Now' above and submit your CV to our Recruitment Team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available