|Location:||West of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
Are you an experienced Quality Technician looking for work in the West of Ireland?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading medical devices company. Striving to make a difference in people's lives, you will be part of an innovative and collaborative team. This is a company that values its people, providing you with the right support to secure a career with purpose.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control and review reports, documents and audits
- Provide support for Quality Engineering and Operations
- Be able to make decisions under pressure
- Carry out testing and inspection
- To work on your own initiative under minimal supervision
- Provide an exceptional service to internal customers
- Proactively communicate with your Manager
You Will Need:
- Level 7 or above in Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills