|Job Title:||Quality Control / Assurance|
|Salary:||Depending on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Quality Control / Assurance
- Monitoring the production Environment
- Liaising with the Production Manager & Quality Department about any non-conformance issues.
- Inspecting incoming materials by confirming specifications and returning materials that do not meet standards.
- Carrying out Final Product Inspections on production line by ensuring the products conform to specifications.
- Implementing GDP standards in document inspection, completing reports and updating the database with all necessary information.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement investigations.
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Drive continuous improvement
- Training and overseeing all new staff on the production line.
- Ensuring GMP procedures and practices are upheld and implemented along with other quality standards.
- Carrying out other responsibilities as needed, based on the requirements of the department/role.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Leaving Certificate plus 3 years’ experience in a Medical Device assembly environment.
- Good IT skills are essential, previous cleanroom experience is also required.
- Understanding of GMP/GDP.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision is required
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.