|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Salary:||35,000 to 40,000|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
Our client is looking for a Property Manager to work for their business in North Dublin. You will be required to work Monday to Friday.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage 106 bed student accommodation.
- Keep the accommodation 100% full at all times.
- Report to owner.
- Letting / Advertising / Branding.
- Manage relationships and let to DIT / Trinity / Air B&B / Language Schools.
- Invoice rent.
- Manage all check ins and check outs, and deposits of students / residents.
- Manage staff security / caretaker / cleaner.
- Manage all service providers and building compliance.
- Maintain standard stock, inventory, fitouts and ensure to they are to a high standard.
- Manage basic accounts and report to accountant.
- Manage annual budget.
- Be the first point of contact for tenants through webpage.
- Manage post in office.
- Provide support to other properties/entities owned by owner.
- Degree in Property / Management / Engineering / Business with Sales and Marketing.
- 2 - 3 years experience.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to work on their own initiative, be their own boss with the ability to escalate issues where required.
- Need to be performance focused, understanding of setting budgets and keeping building 100% full 100% of the time.
- Ability to understand accounts and budget/plan Experience of PRTB/PSRA/Housing Act etc Experience of building compliance requirements etc.
- Experience of tendering works and managing fit-outs/refurbishment Knowledge of AirBnB.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available