Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
Our client is one of the largest sustainable energy providers who produce, distribute and supply electricity and gas as well as other energy-related services.
Offshore wind is the future of energy in Ireland, the company is well placed to play a key role in its delivery, in order to do so, a Project Support Officer is required to assist the Project Manager and Project Team to efficiently deliver the project.
- Manage, in coordination with the Document Control Team, the project documentation and associated management, any document transfer activities, data rooms, etc.
- Assist the Project Manager in the editing and finalisation of project documentation
- Assist the Project Manager in raising Purchase Orders, receipting of invoices, ensuring payments are made on time as per terms and conditions of respective contracts.
- Administration of any contract notifications and communications as directed by relevant package managers.
- Recording of cash flows against issued PO’s against the approved annual project budget
- Coordination and compilation of weekly and monthly project reports
- Recording of minutes for the weekly package and team meetings
- Assist in the coordination of any project events (e.g. travel, workshops, site visits, public engagement events, etc)
Your Skills and Experience
- A professional qualification is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
- An ability to build and maintain relationships
- A positive, can-do attitude, and a good work ethic
- Previous experience as a document controller, project administrator or personal assistant would be preferred but, not essential.
- Full driving licence desirable, but not essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available