|Job Title:||Production Workers|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
- Shift Flexibility
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Must provide a minimum of two recent references
- High attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to learn fast.
- Work on your own initiative.
- Time management.
- Production experience in the medical/pharma, automotive, metal/wood/plastic, and beverage environments are a strong advantage.
- Experience in Cleanroom environments.
- Quality checking.
- Assembly, bonding, tipping and welding experience is a distinct advantage.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Sligo / Leitrim
Salary: On Application
Process Operator - (Day Shift)
Salary: Discussed On Enquiry
Process Operators - Night Shift
Salary: Salary Explained on Enquiry
West of Ireland