|Job Title:||Production Operators|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Is 2021 the year for a new opportunity for you? Maybe the industry you’re working in at the moment is not secure and you are looking to move into the Manufacturing industry?
In the New Year, we are hiring General Operatives for MCI (Mirror Controls International) which is located in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim.
Candidates must be available immediately and have an in-date Manual Handling Certificate to be considered for these roles.
Applicants will be required to work in a manufacturing environment on a rotating day/evening/night shift basis and must be available Monday to Sunday.
As a General Operative, you will be responsible for the operation of equipment, assembling products, handling products, quality checks, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures.
- Must have the ability to learn new tasks.
- Must be able to work to automated production deadlines and targets.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually.
- Must have an eye for detail as it is a 100% quality environment.
- Must be willing to carry out repetitive tasks.
- Must be reliable and motivated.Must be willing to work in a factory environment.
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Must have safety boots.
- Must provide a minimum of two references.
- Must have production experience.
- Must be fully flexible to work days, evenings and nights.
Submit your CV Today by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available