Part Time Rigid Driver
|Job Title:||Part Time Rigid Driver|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
We are currently looking for a Rigid Driver who wants to work for a well-known Connaught client in the Ballinasloe area. Applicants must self motivated and well organised with a full clean Irish EC or C driving licence.
- Carry out vehicle condition checks as required on daily or weekly basis in accordance with company policy
- Be 100% compliant with health, safety, smoking regulations and environmental requirements, including ensuring safety wear is worn at all times while carrying out duties for Barna Waste
- Maintain written and electronic records as required e.g. time sheets, worksheets, service dockets etc
- Assist in route optimisation through the use of GPS system where applicable
- Maintain cleanliness of the assigned company vehicle to agreed standards
- Communicate courteously with customers and relay information that could potentially improve customer service or route optimisation to relevant Line Manager
- Treat customers and work colleagues with dignity and respect at all times
- Work flexibly in line with the requirements of the yard
- Communicate effectively with helpers and other staff (where relevant) and ensure their health and safety at all times
- Assist in training new personnel, as required
- Participate in company training programme as requested
- Ensure vehicles and equipment are safely and securely stored
- Ensure you have a relevant and valid class driving Licence, and ensure accumulated points are communicated to the Transport Manager/Area Manager
- Must be able to work as part of a team but equally be able to work alone under limited supervision
- Carry out miscellaneous duties as required by management in line with meeting Barna Waste company objectives.
Are you the right candidate for this role?
Click 'Apply Now' above to submit your CV to our Recruitment Team.