|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||Corballa, Co. Sligo|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Our Client, Brusna Energy Solutions require an Operations Manager. Brusna Energy solutions are one of Ireland’s Leading Deep Retrofit Specialists and a “One Stop Shop for an Energy Efficient Home”. Their premises are ideally located in Corballa, Co. Sligo on the border of Sligo /Mayo close to Ballina Town. In this role you will provide overall day-to-day management of the site and oversee daily activity both on site and on-the road.
You will work closely with the company directors to ensure that the company’s operations run smoothly and efficiently as possible whilst putting a large focus on business growth and development.
- Minimum third level qualification in field of Business/ Quantity Surveying / Construction Management.
- A self- motivated leader with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the construction industry.
- Experience working with SEAI project and tenders is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Deep Retrofit and Part L Regulation.
- The ability to make hard, fast decisions is crucial to be successful in this role
- An excellent team player with strong communication skills and ability to adapt in a team environment
- An ability to work independently, be self-motivated, be able to plan and manage resources
- Excellent resource planning skills and ability to identify areas for growth within the organisation
- Strong IT user, who has the ability to use various IT systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and overseeing all ongoing SEAI Projects within the organisation
- Decision-Making- Whether it is dealing with employees, clients, directors or vendors, you will have to make decisions that affect the company.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to Management
- Ensure safe and efficient operations, also analyse and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Managing databases between all the different departments within the company.
- Examine the organisations financial position and make suggestions to improve overall profitability
- Dealing with incoming customer queries regarding quotations and pricing / follow- up etc.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with all industry quality standards and SLAs
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available