Office Manager / Financial Administrator
|Job Title:||Office Manager / Financial Administrator|
|Location:||Collooney, Co. Sligo|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Office Manager and Financial Administration
Exciting opportunity to join an expanding SME who has recently moved into purpose built premises to facilitate their growing team, and customer base in Ireland, Europe, Scandinavia and US.
This role will be managing the administration and financial functioning of a busy sales and distribution office. You will need to have experience in the following areas:
1) Preparing and filing revenue returns - VIES / Intrastat, PAYE / PRSI / VAT returns (using ROS on Line)
2) Using MS Excel (advanced functions) to monitor and report on financial, sales and distribution activities.
3) Co-ordinating the day to day operations of the office which includes: office administration, customer orders, warehouse.
4) Support and work closely with the Managing Director to ensure they are fully prepared for meetings and customer visits.
5) Liaising directly with customers and suppliers, and acting as point of contact for all visitors for site visits.
1) Experience in distribution and logistics industry
2) 5 years experience in an Office Manager role, ideally within a sales / distribution environment.
3) Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
4) Knowledge of Intrastate / VIES, exports and import documentation requirements.
Contact Elizabeth Cox on 071 9169097 for more details, or email your CV to email@example.com