|Job Title:||NICU Nurses|
|Salary:||$64,184 - $90,122 AUD|
|Start Date:||2019 / 2020|
|Duration:||Dependent on visa|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse
Our Client (Royal Prince Alfred) has an excellent opportunity for an experienced NICU Nurse who wants to join their state-of-the-art facility, who caters for over 5000 births per year. The nurse comprises of 10 level 3 beds (ICU), and 24 level 2 beds (HDU). The service manages approx 900 admissions per year, or over 17 a week (20% are level 3 patients).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a busy NICU environment, dealing with ventilated and high dependancy newborn babies.
- Nursing experience within the Irish / UK healthcare environment
- Post Graduate Qualification in Neonatology
- Our client will offer TSS visa nominations for successful candidates, initially for 2 years with the potential of being extended further.
- Continuous Training and Development opportunities within the Neonatal area.
- Career enhancement in terms of expanding clinical skills and knowledge within one of the busiest maternity services in NSW.
- Salary Scale is in line with NSW Public Sector pay awards, RN 1 $1,230pw to RN 2 $1,727 pw.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available