|Job Title:||Multi Drop Driver – Rigid Truck|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brennan|
Multi Drop Driver – Rigid Truck
Our Client is looking for a Multi Drop Driver for a Rigid Truck. You must have a clean accident history and less than 3 penalty points. You must hold a full C Class (not C1) driving licence and have obtained his / her CPC driver card. Manual Handling Training an advantage. Appearance should be neat and tidy – uniforms will be supplied. You will be responsible for delivering & collecting freight to/from Business premises and private houses.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Sound vehicle operating knowledge with a focus on vehicle walk around checks
- Knowledge of load securing requirements and vehicle tail lifts
- Safety focused & abides by the Tachograph laws
- Good geographical knowledge of the west of Ireland
- Comfortable with Eircodes and phone app
- Multitasker with ability to work on own initiative, planning the route and dealing with unexpected delays/ problems.
- Focused on Customer service/willing to go the extra mile
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Flexible & willing to learn new routes
- Must be able to represent the company in a professional manner.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday with some Saturday work.
Mon – Fri from 08.00 – 18.00hrs (can be varied depending on the area being serviced)
If you think this is the job for you contact Emma on 091 546700!
Need Help Finding Work?
Click here to see how Galway Executive Skillnet can help you!
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.