|Job Title:||Marketing and Communication Administrator|
|Location:||Sligo / Mayo|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Marketing and Communication Officer
Our client requires an experienced Marketing and Communications professional to work with them to develop and implement marketing strategies for their organisation and services.
- Enhancing media and social media presence for the organisation
- Ensuring brand consistency in marketing and social media messaging
- Managing corporate social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and any other relevant platforms.
- Creating on-line content (written / multi-media) including press releases, webpages, newsletters.
- Event management and promotion
- Managing web platform and content to optimise key communication messages and user experience
- Delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple stakeholders with a clear message to reach targeted audiences.
Successful candidates must have:
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in the English language for content editing and creation.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Two years experience in a professional environment with communications / digital marketing in their duties.
- Hootsuite, Google Analytics or Graphic Design experience would be an advantage.
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.