|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Our clients are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer who is looking for a new challenge or looking to relocate to the West of Ireland.
What you will be doing
You will be tasked with providing daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals. You will have the autonomy to develop and implement business improvements projects. Also given projects to complete with minimal supervision.
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision/guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products/processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products/process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross-functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
What you will need
You will need to have a level 8 in a Technical Discipline and 3+ years’ experience in either medical devices or another highly regulated environment. If you have any experience in Project Management, this would be highly advantageous for the role. You will also be required to show a proven record of policy and procedure development.
Why you want it
Our client offers a fast-paced environment and open culture where you will be working with some of the best talent in the industry and also be able to bring your ideas forward and work on them. It’s an opportunity to learn and grow in your career. So stop waiting and start your future today!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available