|Job Title:||Letting Administrator|
|Salary:||25,000 to 30,000|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
Our client is looking for a Letting Administrator to work for their business in North Dublin. You will be required to work Monday to Friday.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage 106 bed student accommodation.
- Report to owner.
- Invoice rent.
- Manage staff security / caretaker / cleaner.
- Manage all check ins and check outs, and deposits of students / residents.
- Manage all service providers and building compliance.
- Maintain standard stock to a high standard.
- Manage basic accounts and report to accountant.
- Manage annual budget.
- Be the first point of contact for tenants through webpage.
- Manage post in office.
- Provide support to other properties/entities owned by owner.
- Degree in Property Management or Administration / Business with Sales and Marketing.
- 2 - 3 years experience.
- Excellent IT skills.
- An interest in property and lettings.
- Keep the accommodation 100% full at all times.
- There is the possibility of O.T.E. (on target earnings).