|Job Title:||ICU Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
ICU / Critical Care Nurses
About the Role:
The Intensive Care Services at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital is a level 6 tertiary referral service with a specialty practice in Liver transplantation, trauma, neurovascular surgery, cardiac surgery and complex management of patients requiring advanced therapies.
About Royal Prince Alfred Hospital - ICU
- The unit is made up of 54 critical care beds with a current capacity of 27 ventilated, and 18 high dependency beds. This includes CT ICU, Neuro ICU, and 2 x General ICU areas.
- The patient case mix is highly complex with over 70% of admissions to ICU are emergency admissions.
- The intensive care service has state of the art equipment
- Provides advanced clinical infrastructure to support excellence in critical care nursing.
- Resources such as pharmacy, allied health, biomedical and ancillary staff are available 7 days a week.
- Ability to rotate between critical care areas such as CT / Neuro and General ICU.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your clinical skills and career opportunities further, hear what Danielle has to say - click here
Benefits of traveling on a TSS Visa
- You won't have to complete mandatory farm / rural work to stay the second year
- Develop your skills and experience by working with the same employer
- Enjoy being part of the Nursing and Medical team which is hard to do when you are doing various agency shifts.
- Having a job and start date for when you arrive, which takes away the uncertainty of agency work.
- Consolidating your experience with one employer, allows you to develop within your role, and increases your job prospects when you return home.
Requirements for the role:
- Successful candidates must have at least 2 years experience in an acute setting, with over 12 months in an ICU or Critical Care environment.
- AHPRA registration
- Experience of working within UK / Irish acute Hospital settings.
Application Process working with ICE Group:
ICE Group can offer you support in the whole recruitment and transition to Australia process, which can take 6 to 12 months to complete (shorter if you already have your AHPRA registration). In a recent survey, 100% of our placed Nurses & Midwives would recommend using ICE Group to source a new job and make the move to Australia.
Contact me for more information:
If you need more information before sending in your CV - Contact me - Elizabeth Cox on 087 1251531 (phone, text or WhatsApp) or email me directly on email@example.com with your questions.