|Job Title:||ICU Nurses|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
ICU / Critical Care Nurses
The Intensive Care Services at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital is a level 6 tertiary referral service with speciality practice in Liver transplantation, trauma, neurovascular surgery, cardiac surgery and complex management of patients requiring advanced therapies.
About Royal Prince Alfred Hospital - ICU
- The unit is made up of 54 critical care beds with a current capacity of 27 ventilated, and 18 high dependancy beds. This includes: CT ICU, Neuro ICU and 2 x General ICU areas.
- The patient case mix is highly complex with over 70% of admissions to ICU are emergency admissions.
- The intensive care service has state of the art equipment
- Provides advanced clinical infrastructure to support excellence in critical care nursing.
- Resources such as pharamcy, allied health, biomedical and ancillary staff are available 7 days a week.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your clincial skills and career opportunities further.
Requirements for the role:
- Successful candidates must have at least 2 years experience in an acute setting, with over 12 months in an ICU or Critical Care environment.
- AHPRA registration
- Experience of working within UK / Irish acute Hospital settings.
Contact Elizabeth Cox on 087 1251531 for more details.