|Job Title:||ICU Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
ICU / Critical Care Nurses
About the Role:
The Intensive Care Services at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital is a level 6 tertiary referral service with speciality practice in Liver transplantation, trauma, neurovascular surgery, cardiac surgery and complex management of patients requiring advanced therapies.
About Royal Prince Alfred Hospital - ICU
- The unit is made up of 54 critical care beds with a current capacity of 27 ventilated, and 18 high dependancy beds. This includes: CT ICU, Neuro ICU and 2 x General ICU areas.
- The patient case mix is highly complex with over 70% of admissions to ICU are emergency admissions.
- The intensive care service has state of the art equipment
- Provides advanced clinical infrastructure to support excellence in critical care nursing.
- Resources such as pharamcy, allied health, biomedical and ancillary staff are available 7 days a week.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your clincial skills and career opportunities further.
Requirements for the role:
- Successful candidates must have at least 2 years experience in an acute setting, with over 12 months in an ICU or Critical Care environment.
- AHPRA registration
- Experience of working within UK / Irish acute Hospital settings.
Application Process working with ICE Group:
ICE Group can offer you support in the whole recruitment and transition to Australia process, which can take 6 to 12 months to complete (shorter if you already have your AHPRA registration). With over 16 yrs. experience in overseas nurse recruitment, we can provide advice and guidane to make your transition easier.
Contact me for more information:
If you need more information before sending in your CV - Contact me - Elizabeth Cox on 087 1251531 (phone, text or whatsapp) or email me directly on email@example.com with your questions.