|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Duration:||1 year fixed term|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Our client is seeking the perfect candidate for a 1-year fixed term HR Officer contract in beautiful Co Sligo.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage full recruitment process including liaising with Hiring Managers, advertising, shortlisting, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, etc.
- Managing processes for new starters and leavers
- Liaise with and advise payroll of any changes for fortnightly & monthly payroll
- Advise staff and management regarding employee entitlements
- Responsible for the administration of the Sick Pay scheme.
- Process leaves of absences for employees e.g. maternity leave, parental leave, annual leave
- Assisting in updating of HR policies & procedures in line with best practice and employment law
- Support to HR Manager regarding Discipline and Grievance investigations
- Garda Vetting of staff
- Statistical Returns to the HEA, DES etc.
- Managing HR administrative duties and ensuring the accuracy of the information contained on all staff personnel records
- Respond to employee queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Undertake such other HR related duties and projects as may be assigned from time to time
The successful candidate will possess some or all of the following qualifications, knowledge, skills, and attributes:
- A primary Degree/Postgraduate Degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Recent relevant work experience of at least five years in a similar role.
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual with excellent initiative and a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to the highest standards of integrity, confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Ability to be professional in all dealings with management and staff.