|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Our Client is seeking to hire an experienced HR Administrator for a 5 month contract in Galway.
- Providing support to the Post Management Administrator; setting up of posts on the Post Management HR System, processing of post appointments through the setting up of the person profile, post profile, pay profile, and payment details of the post appointment thus providing and initiating salary payment through the transfer of this data to the Salaries Office, and also the provision of accurate monitoring, evaluating, reporting, and developing of post histories.
- Preparation of appropriate employment contracts and conditions of appointment for permanent and temporary contract employees covering academic and non-academic grades, research personnel, part-time assistants, seasonal recruits, and involving renewals as well as new contracts.
- The setting up of staff on payroll
- Reports:-Developing and setting the parameters of reports to extract relevant data, preparing the data, checking data for accuracy, and issuing for presentation for returns to external organisations
- The efficient and accurate use of Post Management and Core HR enables the accuracy and reliability of the reporting system. Reporting is totally deadline orientated, therefore, accuracy, efficiency, consistency, and the ability to adhere to deadlines are vital in the post, whilst also the ability to verify the content of the report.
- A minimum of two years employment experience which demonstrates a high level of administrative support in a demanding office environment.
- A recognised post Leaving Certificate administrative/office technology qualification ;
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working on his/her own initiative, be well organised and flexible, capable of prioritising and planning work and responding to urgent requests.
- Have excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Will integrate as a member of a busy office team and should be committed to a team approach and to quality in the delivery of the service.
- Must be extremely accurate in the delivery of the service (as the impact of error, should it occur, is huge).
- Have the ability to adhere to strict deadlines and this can mean working under constant pressures.
- Postholder must use discretion to ensure HR policies and procedures are adhered to while at the same time deal with sensitive information regarding staff members, discretion and confidentiality are of the utmost importance.
- Excellent computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, and particularly Excel required together with good knowledge of Core HR/Payroll system and CORE Bl, or an equivalent HR payroll system.