- Administer recruitment campaigns through the recruitment cycle ensuring compliance with the organisations policies and procedures.
- Provision of advice to staff in relation to recruitment policies and procedures.
- Provision or support in advertising posts both internally and externally to ensure that adverts are and are compliant with relevant statutory and employment law (compilation of advert, contacting advertising agency, adhering to standard layout, proofing reading final draft of advert, processing purchase orders and invoices)
- Administration of recruitment competitions ensuring recruitment procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Administration and follow up on applications for work permits for Non-EU nationals being appointed where required
- Prepare Information Packs for candidates (e.g. advert, job descriptions, conditions of appointments, and other relevant documentation and terms)
- Issue application packs to Boards of Assessors in a timely/accurate fashion
- Arrange interview venues, equipment, catering requirements etc. and book accommodation for external Board members as necessary
- Arrange interview schedule and seek references in a timely manner.
- Communications with candidates in relation to the outcome of his/her application – this will incorporate communication by letters, phone, email
- Handle queries from candidates as appropriate.
- Processing applications and updating on system.
- Arranging Assessment Testing as appropriate
- Ensure that all internal checks and controls are adhered to and monitor same on an ongoing basis.
- Set up recruitment competitions on system.
- Prepare, in conjunction with the HR Manager, reports and statistics from core database.
- Other tasks and project work as required by HR Manager, to contribute to the achievement of objectives of the work unit.
- Any other duties within the HR Operations Function that may be assigned by the HR Manager