Graduate Recruitment Specialist
|Job Title:||Graduate Recruitment Specialist|
|Start Date:||27th June 2016|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
Purpose of the role:
- To make successful placements as per organisation procedures.
- Responsible for Job and Client generation as per organisation procedures.
- Achieve individual targets and objectives while adhering to company policies and procedures.
· Professional qualifications in Business/HR or equivalent work experience
· Comprehensive knowledge of the recruitment process
· Knowledge of employment law and regulations
· Excellent communicator/strong effective communication skills
· Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi task
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
· Ability to inspire a team with a clear vision and purpose
· Ability to make effective judgements on available data
· Problem Solving
· Influence individuals
Previous Relevant Work Experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North West of Ireland
General Operative / Machine Operator
Salary: 22,000 - 30,000
General Operative - Production
Salary: €22,000 - 25,000 DOE
Salary: On Application
Machine Operator / General Operative
Salary: NEG, DOE