|Job Title:||General Operatives|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
We are creating a panel of General Operatives for MCI (Mirror Controls International) which is located in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim. Applicants will be required to work in a manufacturing environment on a rotating day/evening/night shift basis and must be available Monday to Sunday.
As a General Operative, you will be responsible for the operation of equipment, assembling products, handling products, quality checks, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures.
- Must have the ability to learn new tasks.
- Must be able to work to automated production deadlines and targets.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually.
- Must have an eye for detail as it is a 100% quality environment.
- Must be willing to carry out repetitive tasks.
- Must be reliable and motivated.
- Must be willing to work in a factory environment.
- Must be fully flexible to work days, evenings and nights.
- Must have safety boots.
- Must provide a minimum of two references.
- Must have production experience.
- Location in the Manorhamilton area is an advantage.