|Job Title:||General Operative - Production|
|Salary:||€22,000 - 25,000 DOE|
|Contact Name:||Dean Flynn|
We have an exciting new role available with one of our clients in County Galway.
The position requires an individual to work in the Manufacturing Assembly and Order Fulfillment areas of the business.
We are seeking applications from experienced Operators from any industry.
- As a General Operative for Manufacturing / Assembly area, the individual will be responsible for
performing all manufacturing / assembly processing, labelling and packaging of products
- The individual will work as part of a team to maintain high quality/performance standards.
- Reporting to the Manufacturing/Assembly Team Leader, the position will require an ability to
work specific deadlines and meet/exceed daily manufacturing / assembly targets.
- The individual will also be required to complete documentation to in house standards and be
compliant with all in house procedures.
- Manual handling activities will be required to support manufacturing / assembly set-up and
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
- Perform computer applications as required.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
This is a 9 month contract with a view to a permanent role.
Please submit your C.V. to our Recruitment Team by clicking 'Apply Now' above.