Executive Assistant to CEO and CPO
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant to CEO and CPO|
|Location:||Loughrea Co Galway|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the CEO & CPO functions, and a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in HR. We are looking for an individual who will support and drive the organisation’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
In this role you will report into the Chief Executive Officer
- Provide effective, executive-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief People Officer including scheduling and managing appointments, supporting the preparation of documents, reports, presentations and organization of one-to-one/team/virtual meetings and external meetings.
- Ownership of managing the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief People Officer’s yearly calendar. Ensuring the calendar and diary are prioritised according to changing demands. You need to foresee any potential issues and mitigate risks by long-term operational planning. Exercise good judgement by staying ahead of any issues that may arise internally and/or externally which could potentially impact the CEO’s / CPO’s schedule.
- Format information for internal and external communication as required – including emails, presentations, reports.
- Prepare the monthly Board Meeting Agenda, monthly board packs and distribute final minutes to all Board and action points to relevant SLT.
- Attend and Minute the Monthly SLT meetings.
- Preparation of itinerary’s, arrangement of meetings, organising visas, booking appointments and assisting the Company Travel Agent in co-ordinating travel arrangements for the CEO / CPO.
- Manage confidential correspondence or projects in a discreet manner.
- Manage HR projects on behalf of CPO, including manage service agreement with recruitment agencies, manage work permits for existing and new international staff members
- Work as part of and support HR team, including reception cover
- Assist with HR employer branding and digital marketing campaign
- Expenses and credit card expenditure tracked & reported for Chief Executive Officer and the Chief People Officer.
- Demonstrate ownership, tracking and follow through to resolution on all queries and issues.
- Organizational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key communication skills.
- Positive and proactive person who is energized by having a great responsibility.
- Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities and teams.
- Very high levels of confidentiality and trustworthiness are an absolute must.
- At least 5 year’s work experience as an Executive Assistant, or similar role with extensive diary and travel management experience in a corporate environment
- HR experience or a HR qualification a distinct advantage
- Experience in digital marketing desirable
- Ability to use initiative, pre-empt requests, confidentiality, and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding organisational skills are essential, including the ability to work independently.
- Strong IT skills / computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages).
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available