|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Start Date:||May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Working from home, the role of Executive Assistant involves managing all of the administration elements to ensure that the company operates efficiently and to the highest possible level. This ranges from logistics to operating the day to day company finances to the production and quality management of all documents/materials issued. The person will also be expected to innovate and to implement new processes, tools and methods to improve the work management of the consultant base and project workload.
The following are the primary responsibilities:
- Manage all arrangements and logistics for meetings, conference calls, travel and time in support of the company internal operation and external engagements
- Responsible for the production and control of marketing materials from the website (format and content) to brochures and any necessary collateral
- Production and finalisation of all documentation/material to publishing standard to include presentations, reports, proposals and internal forms/material
- Development of proposals from briefs provided by Partners or project leads
- Management of all finance support requirements to include invoice checking, payable processing, expense checks, credit card tracking etc.
- Monitor hours delivered against project proposals/PO’s. Alerting Ops Partner to status of projects against budgets.
- HR administration for the company to include policies, contracts, employee and contractor admin (access to tools/systems, contact details etc.)
- Support for project delivery/workshops as required
- Proven work experience as a senior administrator or similar role
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management and working on self-initiative
- Strong teamwork skills
- Highly capable within Microsoft Word Excel and Powerpoint. (PREZI is a plus)
- Document/Graphic design skills desirable
- Must be flexible to travel occasionally in Ireland and overseas.
To submit your CV, please click 'Apply Now' above.