|Job Title:||Executive Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Our Client based in Corballa, Co. Sligo requires an Executive Administrator.
In this role, you will provide overall support to the company Directors to ensure the smooth runnings of day-to-day operations of the site and on-the-road staff.
- Minimum of 5 years of Administration experience in the construction/ Deep retrofit industry ideally.
- Experience working with SEAI project and tenders is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Deep Retrofit and Part L Regulation.
- An excellent team player with strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a team environment
- An ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent resource planning and organisational skills.
- Strong IT user, who has the ability to use various IT systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting management with all ongoing SEAI Projects within the organisation
- Reporting directly to company Directors.
- Assist management with the drafting and preparation of tender documentation.
- Respecting project timelines and performing all relevant administrative tasks as required by Directors.
- Updating datasheets and internal systems with the newest information.
- Dealing with incoming customer queries regarding quotations and pricing / follow- up etc.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with all industry quality standards and SLAs.