Exam & External Testing Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Exam & External Testing Co-Ordinator|
|Location:||ICE Group Offices, Galway|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
Our ICE Group Office requires an Exam Co-ordinator/Invigilator. This is a part-time role with variable hours. 1-3 days per week 4-8 hours per day. The purpose of the role is to coordinate and organise the exams and testing which occur externally.
- Professional qualifications in Business/HR or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the testing process
- Excellent communicator/strong effective communication skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi-task
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to inspire a team with a clear vision and purpose
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data
- Problem Solving
- Influence individuals
Previous testing administration/facilitation experience
Please apply as soon as possible if interested, start date March 2020.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available