|Job Title:||Emergency Department - Nurse|
|Salary:||NSW Health Public Pay Rates|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Registered Nurse - required for Emergency Department
- Experienced RN required for a busy Level 6 Trauma Centre which sees around 50,000 presentations per year, with 6000 of these being paediatric cases.
- Resourced with Emergency Medicine Specialists and trainees, Clinical Nurse Specialists and RN's who are all committed to delivering a high standard of care through evidenced based practice.
- Roster Patterns: 8 hour day shift / 10 hour night shifts, flexible rostering system
- Remuneration in line with NSW Health payrates.
- AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 12 months in ED, and 2 yrs xperience as an RN.
Call us now on 087 1251531 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
ICE Group is holding an information session on 'Nursing in Australia' in Dublin on 12th October, in the Aspect Hotel (Park West) between 11am - 1pm. For more details click onto the link below
Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
Salary: Depending on Experience
Accident & Emergency Nurses
Registered Nurse - Anaesthesia
Salary: Excellent - Very Competitive
Critical Care Nurse
Salary: In line with NSW Health Payscales