|Job Title:||Emergency Department Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Emergency Department Nurses (Level 5)
About Concord Repatriation General Hospital:
"I really enjoyed my time with Concord, it has so much history and yet still very modern. Particularly, I like the team athmosephere in the ED, between all staff and across all levels, you really feel like one of the gang, which is nice when you are away from home." Caitlin (Irish ED Nurse, 2018).
Our client - Concord Repatriation General Hospital (CRG) is part of the Sydney Local Health District network of hospitals, and a teaching hospital of the University of Sydney. It offers a wide range of specialty and subspecialty services, with many of them being recognised nationally and internationally as centres of excellence. CRG provides care to their patients in partnership with highly skilled and committed staff who are supported by leading-edge research, education, and technologies.
About the Emergency Department:
CRG's has a 'Level 5' Emergency Department (ED), with a mix of adult and paediatric patients. They have approx. 35,000 patients every year. Cases present from minor problems to critically unwell patients requiring resuscitation. On average just under a third of patients who present are admitted, the remainder are discharged.
Requirements of the Role:
- 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse, with over 12 months experience in an Accident and Emergency role.
- AHPRA registration
- Over 2 years experience within Irish or UK acute health setting.
Benefits of working on TSS Visa
- You won't have to complete mandatory farm / rural work to stay the second year
- Develop your skills and experience by working with the same employer
- Enjoy being part of the Nursing and Medical team which is hard to do when you are doing various agency shifts.
- Having a job and start date for when you arrive, which takes away the uncertainty of agency work.
- Consolidating your experience with one employer, allows you to develop within your role, and increases your job prospects when you return home.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary for a Registered Nurse (level 1) is $62,619.50 (Year 1) to $87,926.11 (Year 8).
- Benefits are in line with Public Health Awards.
100% of our placed Nurses & Midwives would recommend using ICE Group to source a new job and make the move to Australia.