|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Location:||Roscommon, Co. Roscommon|
|Salary:||€28,000- €40,000 (Depending on Experience)|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
This is a Full-time, Permanent role. This role involves working as part of the Digital Marketing team at our clients' offices. You will carry out and take responsibility for creating from scratch a brand new Digital Marketing strategy for the companies new service.
On the day-to-day you will:
- Work with the team to develop a digital marketing strategy with the aim of increasing the awareness of the client's new service and brand within the Irish market
- Continually research the changing digital landscape and recommend strategy updates and new tactics that ensure the team are prioritising the most relevant activities
- Execute against the strategy to maximise the volume of leasing enquiries generated
- Carry out activities to maximise the client's brands visibility on search engines and ensure all signals considered by the Search Engines are stronger than their competitors
- Manage social media presence and carry out marketing campaigns with the goal of generating awareness, increasing engagement with our brands and generating leads
- Manage paid digital media campaigns including PPC, social media, etc.
- Manage supplier relationships such as agencies, graphic designers etc.
- Oversee the management of online reputation working closely with the customer care and sales team to ensure alignment with digital strategy.
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities by establishing and reporting KPI’
The perfect candidate:
- 3 years minimum experience in Digital Marketing (coming from a start-up culture would be an advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and all social media platforms
- Naturally creative and able to come up with new ideas to help launch a new service
- An excellent team player with an outgoing personality and great communication skills.