|Job Title:||Development Analyst (APIs)|
|Contact Name:||Harry Ruane|
ICE Jobs are now accepting applications for a Development Analyst (API's) role based in Sligo
Reporting to the Development Manager
Key responsibilities include;
- To develop robust analytical methods for the routine analysis of process, in-process and final API materials.
- Analytical Method validation and method transfer activities.
- To ensure all methods used for the final analysis of API Materials are stability indicating as demonstrated by forced degradation studies.
- To work closely with Development Chemists to ensure a good understanding of the chemical synthesis of APIs to establish appropriate in process specifications.
- Work closely with Operations, QC and QA Teams as part of the overall new product introduction process.
- Carry out all reasonable duties as requested by management within your area of expertise.
- Conform to company procedures with particular attention to cGMP, Safety and waste disposal procedures.
- Adhere to company policies including, but not limited to, the Computer Policy and Norms & Standards.
- Act in a responsible and professional manner with the specific interest of both the customer and the Company.
Must have a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Contact our Recruitment Team today by clicking 'Apply Now' above.