|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Location:||Roscommon, Co. Roscommon|
|Salary:||Depending on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
This role is based in a busy office environment in Roscommon Town. The Customer Service representative would be in charge of 3 main functions- Customer Queries, Reputation Management and Technology and Process.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Answer customer queries and resolve complaints arriving through phone and all other digital channels
- Report directly to the team leader
- Make decisions on appropriate action in relation to individual queries
- Form part of an out of hours rota within the customer care team ensuring queries arriving through social media are dealt with appropriately
- Be professional in answering all queries whether it be by phone or email.
- Ensure queries are dealt with efficiently and swiftly
- Ensure queries are dealt with in line with the latest company policies and GDPR practices
- Ensure customer care incidents with potential to impact negatively on brand reputation are brought to the attention of the team lead and dealt with appropriately
- Contribute suggestions to the team lead in relation to process changes and updates to the team’s documentation: policies, example responses etc.
- Support the team lead with administration activities such as report creation etc.
- Outgoing with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Previous experience in a customer service role (2+ Years)
- Be confident on the phone and keep a positive attitude
- Experience working on a CRM system