Customer & Client Relations & Administration
|Job Title:||Customer & Client Relations & Administration|
|Start Date:||As soon as the right candidate is hired!|
|Duration:||This is a permanent post.|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
We are looking tor an exceptional candidate for a Customer and Clients Relations & Administration role in Galway. This permanent post is a 360 opportunity to coordinate and manage the relationships and administration of the GES Business Unit.
Galway Executive Skillnet is a multi-sector learning network which provides subsidised training for over 300 local businesses. We are committed to supporting regional growth and workforce development through the provision of quality, industry-led training.
- Professional qualifications in Business or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of training administration systems
- Customer relationship building
- sales experience
- proven ability to close out on tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and strong effective communication skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters, to multi task and achieve deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to make effective judgments on available data
- Problem solving
- Influence individuals
- Impervious attention to detail
Previous administration and customer service experience.
If you are a driven self-starter with the right skills, apply straight away - Click Here to apply now.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Customer Service & Administration
Western Management Centre Galway
HR Department Administrator
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Graduate Administrator: Training Sector
Temp Administrators - Galway/Roscommon
Galway and Roscommon
Salary: Depending on Experience