|Job Title:||Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||Depending on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
This is a full-time permanent role based in Co. Sligo in the domain of design and implementation of automation equipment. It is a Team Lead position for a team of 5/6 engineers.
The day-to-day will include:
- Develop concepts and specification for equipment
- Research and development of new technologies
- Design of control systems for automated equipment using PLC, field bus, servo systems, etc.
- Manage supplier relationships
- Have excellent communication skills and provide aid and guidance to younger engineers on the team.
- Complete documentation in line with EU standards
- Meeting and exceeding targets and deadlines
- 3rd level Degree in an Engineering discipline
- 3 years minimum relevant experience working on machine control systems
- Strong programming background and capabilities - Siemens S7/ Beckhoff/ AB Control Logix
- Able to configure machine networks
- Robotics experience and team management would be a distinct advantage
- Full Irish Driving Licence required