|Job Title:||Content Developer|
|Salary:||45711 pro rata|
|Start Date:||Aug 2021|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
The main purpose of the post is to provide operational support to cover a workload peak to prepare for the first semester. The post holder will work on the development of online content for Orientation 2021 and on the development of Student Services online presence, across the web and social media channels to support students transition to NUI Galway.
This will include website redesign, development and promotion of a new information chatbot, for the purposes of increasing student engagement and enhancing Student Services profile amongst a wide range of stakeholders and customer groups.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, with a keen understanding of current online communications and digital media trends, good analytical skills, excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills, and excellent copywriting skills. The post holder should have the ability to lead, motivate and negotiate as well as work as an effective team member.
Fully remote working role.
3 Main Responsibilities/Competencies of the Role
- Design and create content to support Orientation 2021 and facilitate a smooth transition for students new to NUI Galway in partnership with the Orientation Core Team.
- Support the development and promotion of the proposed informational chatbot including the development of conversational content.
- Establish orientation content production schedule and project manage the delivery of digital materials for the website and other online channels to include the creation of content (e.g. videos, graphic design, weekly student emails /ezine targeted at students etc.)
- A third-level qualification at primary degree level 8, in a relevant field, is essential. Relevant primary degrees include Business, Business Information Systems, Marketing, Communications, e-Commerce, Information Technology, or Arts degrees.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an online marketing role and/or digital agency is essential
- Proven keen understanding of current trends in online communications and digital media is essential
- Demonstrable excellent writing and editing skills, and strong project management skills are essential.
- Experience in the Higher Education sector is desirable.
- Ability to perform to deadlines and budgetary constraints.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills are essential.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available