Want to Work in a Cutting Edge Automation Environment?
Our Client is currently looking for Automation Technicians to join their growing team.
- Diagnose faults.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Fast response to repair issue.
- Improve and optimize their process..
- Maintain and Calibrate equipment.
- 27 days holidays.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits
- Diploma in Industrial Automation, Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent trade qualification an advantage.
- 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of special purpose equipment and pick and place systems.
- Knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC & DC motors and controllers.
- Must be available to work shift.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- Work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Must be computer literate.
This is a 4 shift cycle role and involves working 12 hour shifts, 4 days one week and 3 days the next.